Coaching Out of the Box®
Coaching Out of the Box® (Coaching 5/5/5) is a skills training program that develops a solid foundation of coaching skills that anyone can transfer to the work they do. Learners leave this program with highly effective coaching skills and powerful tools and practice enabling them to approach any situation through a coach approach.
Drawing from a strong knowledge base in the professional coaching industry, this program moves participants into a new way of communicating.
Learners acquire tools that move them:
- from talking at others to new ways of listening;
- from building walls to building trust;
- from telling others what to do to asking powerful questions to achieve results; and
- from problem solving for others to developing resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
Coaching Out of the Box® promises to:
- Keep it simple yet transformative through learning;
- make the coaching concepts come alive through experiential learning;
- make the experience easy and fun for busy people to learn and easily apply new skills.
Coaching Out of the Box® includes 12-15 hours of instruction (in person or online); delivery of the program can be tailored to meet an organization's scheduling needs.
Sarah Thomas is ACC certified by the International Coach Federation and is a licensed trainer of Coaching Out of the Box®. Contact me to learn how this program can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization.